Senior Product Manager
We are 100% remote
We are a diverse group of entrepreneurs with a simple objective: make it easy to buy and understand energy, so that together, we can create a more efficient energy ecosystem and sustainable world.
As a 100% remote team, we rely on working with people who are trustworthy and self starters. We also look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we:
- Embrace transparency – with each other and our clients
- Seek truth and are humble in the face of data
- Create space for different ideas and backgrounds
- Enjoy the ride by celebrating milestones and promoting work/life balance
- Maintain an owner’s mindset and practice extreme ownership
We have high standards for ourselves and do not offer mediocre teammates or unchallenging work. If you’re looking to stretch yourself and learn new skills, this is the place for you! We also love sharing our passions and enjoy random conversations around crypto, gardening, music, recipes and travel.
Read more about us on Glassdoor and learn about our investor Schneider Electric and our funding.
We are seeking a person that has the Exploration Gene, someone who wishes to be out on the forefront of a new direction for the energy market. You will have the opportunity to shape the growth of Dash by delivering a compelling product vision for how users engage on our platform. You will help build the energy procurement platform of the future utilizing web applications, microservices and service-oriented architectures to organize large amounts of data while maintaining a refined simplicity for our customers. If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment, and love working on complex user and technical challenges, you should apply.
- Oversee the roadmap, design and delivery for our energy procurement application
- Work closely with customers, engineers, designers, and cross-functional teams to drive a product strategy, alignment and execution.
- Draft Product Requirements Documents and/or back of the napkin sketches to effectively translate business/customer needs into technical requirements
- Work with Engineering and Business teams to define acceptance criteria meeting the definition of “Ready”
- Lead the planning of product release timelines and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Maintain a solid understanding of product capabilities, gaps, and short-term roadmap
- Continually find ways to iterate and make our product experiences better to drive greater product adoption and user engagement – translating customer pain points into smooth, intuitive user experiences
- Monitor competitive activity and customer needs and use this information to drive product roadmap and supporting development activities
- 4+ years of SaaS product management experience
- Strong communication and project management skills with a proven ability to collect and distill opinions while motivating a team to achieve aggressive goals.
- *Experience leading remote-based teams preferred, but not required
- Strategic thinker and exceptional executor who can deliver projects within strict timelines with excellent attention to detail
- A proven track record of planning and shipping products with measurable impact
- A customer-centric approach to product development based on understanding the customer and their needs
- Strong analytical skills with a proven track record of deriving impactful insights from data
Skills and experience are necessary, but we hire on value alignment first, so if you feel you would be a good fit with us, still consider applying.
- Health insurance
- Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Allowance for home office set up
- We got Swag!
- Monday to Friday