Please refer to the document below if you are concerned with your data usage.
We might collect certain data
like cookies or your IP address.
We use the data we collect to provide you with a better experience and suggest services.
We do not sell or share your data
to any partners, vendor, or anyone.
This Policy applies to Personal Data we collect when you:
- Visit our website, dash.energy (the “Site”) or branded social media pages;
- Create an account (“Account”);
- Use our products and services (“Services”); and
- Communicate with us such as through emails, phone calls, texts, and social media.
If you provide us with the Personal Data of other individuals, you represent that you have the authority and consent (if required) to do so. You also acknowledge that such Personal Data may be used in accordance with this Policy. If you believe that your Personal Data has been provided to us improperly, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By visiting the Site or using our Services, you agree to be bound by all of the terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced in this Policy. We may change the Policy at any time by posting revisions to the Policy on the Site. You should review the Policy from time to time to ensure you are familiar with our most recent revision. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not access the Site.
Information We Collect. We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information You Give Us. We collect your contact details such as your name, postal address, email address, account name/username, and phone number. We also collect information that you provide to us when you use our services such as billing information, federal employment identification numbers, licensing information, electric account and meter information, current utility information, energy usage, and other information relevant to bids and requests for proposals.
Your communications with us may be recorded and monitored for purposes such as quality control, analytics, and to protect us in the event of a legal dispute. You will be informed at the outset of a call that it may be recorded for these purposes, and by continuing with the call you consent to such recordings.
- Information Collected from Others. We may receive information about you from customers that use our products and services, such as your contact details, federal employment identification number, electric account and meter information, current utility information, energy usage, and other information relevant to bids and requests for proposals. We may obtain information from third parties from whom we purchase Personal Data and from publicly available information.
Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the website or online service that a user visits, indicating that the user does not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret Do Not Track signals, we do not currently respond to those signals. For more information regarding Do Not Track mechanisms, see http://allaboutdnt.com/.
How Information is Used. We use and share the information we collect from you and information we collect about you from others to:
- provide the Services you request, including confirmations and technical support;
- create, manage, and service your Account;
- tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- analyze the use of our Site and our Services;
- develop new products and services and improve our existing Services;
- understand how you arrived at the Site;
- manage the Site and any Services;
- enforce the terms of this Policy.
Information Disclosed to Vendors, Partners, Service Providers, and Others for Business Purposes. We may contract with vendors to provide services related to the Site and our Services. We may share information with such vendors to provide products or services to you or to help maintain the Site. The types of information we may disclose include:
Your name, username, postal address, email address, account name, IP address, MAC address, and phone number
Your credit card information and billing address
We do not otherwise share our customers’ personal information. We may, however, share anonymous or aggregate information with third parties for various purposes, including to improve how we provide service to existing and potential users.
Information Security. We take information security seriously, and we use administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that we will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose your personal information.
Collection of Information from Children. The Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13) years, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under the age of 13.
Users from Outside the United States. This Site is hosted in the United States and is governed by U.S. law. Our products and services are designed for use within the U.S. If you are using the Site or our products and services from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where we locate and operate our servers and databases. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of your information to our facilities and to the facilities of those third parties with whom we share information as described in this policy.
Contact Information. Questions concerning the Policy or the Site, including any request to review or change your personal information, should be directed to email@example.com.