Salary range: $65,000 – $95,000 a year
We are 100% remote
We are a diverse group of entrepreneurs with a simple objective: make it easy to buy and understand energy, so that together, we can create a more efficient ecosystem and sustainable world.
This role serves in a direct customer-facing capacity with a focus on accelerating and optimizing business transformation through integration with Dash Energy’s products and solutions. As a pre-sales engineer, you will function as a technical advocate for our customer segments – energy brokers and suppliers. You will be a key contributor in the pre-sales process, assisting the sales team in evaluating customer needs, preparing application demos, developing solutions from concept to implementation, and assisting with account maintenance and support.
WHERE WE NEED YOUR HELP
- Support the sales team by taking lead on key technical initiatives
- Maintain the demo instance of the Dash Energy products and solutions
- Establish credibility and trusted advisor status with existing and prospective customers
- Participate in and help prepare for customer demos and sales opportunities by representing the engineering team when customers have technical questions
- Jointly create, manage and execute account plans side by side with the Account Executives, by taking lead on key technical initiatives, be introduced to key technical stakeholders in each account, and create a solution plan according to initiatives and objectives
- Influence buyers on product offering new / improved products / innovation within the industry
- Focus on upselling while acting as a technical advisor to customers within remit.
- Assist the product development team by working with sales team to help draft PRDs and product requirements gathering
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- 2+ years of experience in pre-sales/customer-facing/technical roles
- Previous customer-facing experience selling software, hardware and services.
- Strong understanding of data protection compliance, encryption, long-term retention, and data archival requirements and regulations
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Prior domain experience in energy, climate change, or sustainability
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Allowance for home office set up
- We got Swag!
- Monday to Friday