Junior Full-Stack Engineer
Salary range: $60,000 – $90,000 a year
We are 100% remote
We are a diverse group of entrepreneurs with a simple objective: make it easy to buy and understand energy, so that together, we can create a more efficient ecosystem and sustainable world.
We work 100% remote yet we are 110% in sync. We love to be challenged and we are never short of grandiose brainstorming sessions. We are committed to our words yet flexible when needed. We have high standards for ourselves and always act with kindness and empathy towards each other’s work. We love random conversations about crypto, gardening, and drink recipes, but manage to keep most meetings to a tight agenda.
Dash Energy is looking for a junior full-stack engineer to assist the development of new features of our SaaS product and contribute to the refinement of our DashBot OCR engine. Your ability to quickly understand our current code base and begin implementing new functionality is critical to the success of our roadmap. You’ll be responsible for implementing new features, refining old ones, and conceptualizing technical solutions for future roadmap.
WHERE YOU’LL DO
- Commit, Commit, Commit – Together with your fellow team of software engineers, develop and mature the RFP Manager, our flagship product.
- Speed Up Data Training – Together with our ML Cloud Engineer and CTO, help train and templatized key elements of our OCR engine for rapid data extraction and integration.
- Build to scale – Prevent, find and address product performance issues through advanced testing procedures and balance technical trade offs such as speed-to-delivery vs ongoing maintainability.
- 3+ years relevant experience building and supporting web applications as a full-stack engineer at all points in the software lifecycle
- Portfolio demonstrating implementation of high-quality applications with tight deadlines
- Prior working experience with AWS Cloud. Experience with serverless technologies is a plus.
- Familiarity with development tools like Postman, VS Code, Github Actions
- Familiarity with design tools like Sketch, Figma, Invision and Zeplin
- Experience working directly with multiple stakeholders on implementation of designs
- Prior experience developing data-heavy applications where users have to find, understand, and interact with large volumes of information
- Knowledge of data visualization principles and best practices
- Deep expertise in security operations, build automation, and cloud pluses
- Background in data science or relevant experience with OCR technologies like Textract
- Experience developing marketplace applications where multiple users are able to list, sell and/or buy products from one another
- Prior domain experience in energy, climate change, or sustainability is a huge plus!
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Allowance for home office set up
- We got Swag!
- Monday to Friday