Salary range: $130,000 – $160,000 a year
We are 100% remote
We are a diverse group of entrepreneurs with a simple objective: make it easy to buy and understand energy, so that together, we can create a more efficient ecosystem and sustainable world.
We work 100% remote. We love to be challenged and we are never short of grandiose brainstorming sessions. We are committed to our vision yet flexible about the details . We have high standards for ourselves. We do not offer mediocre teammates or unchallenging work. We love random conversations — crypto, gardening, drink recipes — and love sharing our passions.
Dash Energy is looking for a full-stack engineer to lead the development of new features of our SaaS product. Your ability to quickly understand our current code base and begin implementing new functionality is critical to the success of our roadmap. You’ll be responsible for implementing new features, refining old ones, and conceptualizing technical solutions for future roadmap.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Commit, Commit, Commit – Together with your fellow team of software engineers, develop and mature the RFP Manager, our flagship product.
- Influence the product vision and roadmap – Understand and influence the product vision and translate business goals into a well-defined implementation plan.
- Build to scale – Prevent, find and address product performance issues through advanced testing procedures and balance technical trade offs such as speed-to-delivery vs ongoing maintainability
- 5+ years relevant experience building and supporting web applications as a full-stack engineer at all points in the software lifecycle (experience leading a software team is a plus)
- Portfolio demonstrating implementation of high-quality applications with tight deadlines
- Prior working experience with AWS Cloud. Experience with serverless technologies is a plus.
- Familiarity with development tools like Postman, VS Code, Github Actions
- Familiarity with design tools like Sketch, Figma Invision and Zeplin
- Experience working directly with multiple stakeholders on implementation of designs
- Prior experience developing data-heavy applications where users have to find, understand, and interact with large volumes of information
- Knowledge of data visualization principles and best practices
- Prior domain experience in energy, climate change, or sustainability is a huge plus!
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Allowance for home office set up
- We got Swag!
- Monday to Friday