- Your channel partner brokers will be uploading your pricing bids into the Dash system for their personal review.
- To streamline this process, we will create a template (based on your company’s current bid pricing sheet) that will enable the system to automatically recognize all future pricing bids submitted by your partner brokers.
- Pricing data is then displayed in your broker’s Dashboards and pricing tools.
- Coming soon, suppliers will be able to use the Dash-Mapper tool to automatically submit pricing broker partners with no manual data entry
HOW ARE ENERGY BROKERS USING THE PLATFORM?
GET PRE-LAUNCH ACCESS
- Connect with us to confirm we’re using your most recent, up-to-date bid pricing sheet, or you can submit new ones
- Schedule a demo so we can show exactly how your data is being used and how it benefits your relationship with energy brokers
- Please contact us at email@example.com to see if we’ve already built a template for your company as we would love to confirm that we are using the most recent and comprehensive version for your partners.
- Currently, our Dash-Mapper tool can automatically read data from PDF, Word, and Excel formats.
- Coming soon, we plan to be able to read data directly from emails, so please stay tuned.
- Currently, our Dash-Mapper tool is optimized to read data from PDF, Word, and Excel formats.
- If you do not currently use one of these formats, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we would love to learn more about your needs.
- The technology team at Dash conforms to a very high standard of security protocols.
- We use SSL certificates that ensure the data is securely authenticated and encrypted. Our data is stored securely with Amazon Web Services (AWS) alongside the best technology companies in the world.
- The data is not shared with third parties, including investors, partners, etc. Our system is the only way to access your information.