Digital Marketing Manager
Salary range: $70,000 – $90,000 a year
We are 100% remote
We are a diverse group of people with a simple objective: make it easy to buy and understand energy, so that together, we can create a more efficient ecosystem and sustainable world.
Creative and analytical.
Focused and adventurous.
Methodical but not afraid of failure.
You will build a powerful brand, generate ideas and strategies that drive sales, and create content that has an impact in an ever-changing and growing segment.
Join us in driving change in market behavior and leading the way for the next set of energy technology.
WHERE WE NEED YOUR HELP
- Create, implement, and optimize lead generation campaigns to drive product adoption
- Expand our simple social media presence into a strong voice
- Assist creatively with content planning and content creation
- Carefully optimize sales funnel with educational, effective content, and marketing collateral
- Ability to analyze marketing performance and user behavior to generate quick insights
- Be aware of marketing creative trends (occasionally help us settle debates between memes and Tiktok trends)
- Collect data, review, and report on various success metrics
- Manage and optimize budget spends
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing building performance campaigns
- 3+ years experience in Google Ads, Facebook, IG Ads
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, Social media
- Strong written/verbal skills
- Exceptional project management skills, with a keen eye for detail
- WordPress (and plugins) – experience required
- Hubspot – experience required
- Google Analytics – experience required
- Prior domain experience in energy, climate change, or sustainability is a huge plus!
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Allowance for home office set up
- We got Swag!
- Monday to Friday