AWS ML Cloud Engineer
Salary range: $130,000 – $160,000 a year
We are 100% remote
We are a diverse group of entrepreneurs with a simple objective: make it easy to buy and understand energy, so that together, we can create a more efficient ecosystem and sustainable world.
We work 100% remote yet we are 110% in sync. We love to be challenged and we are never short of grandiose brainstorming sessions. We are committed to our words yet flexible when needed. We have high standards for ourselves and always act with kindness and empathy towards each other’s work. We love random conversations about crypto, gardening, and drink recipes, but manage to keep most meetings to a tight agenda.
WHERE WE NEED YOUR HELP
- Define and implement the strategy for building a best in class ML protocol for bringing dark data out of industry specific documents
- Train ML models for extracting and mapping data from PDFs, Excel, and other types of documents into our data model
- Create, manage and dispatch labeling jobs for improving the ML engine
- Deploy models into production
- Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to design and implement any scalable software services
- Leading software projects, from start to finish, where the scope is undefined or needs refinement
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines when necessary
- Be responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
- 5+ years professional experience in software development in languages like Java, Python, Scala. Experience working with RESTful API and general service-oriented architectures
- Deep understanding and experience in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and related technologies
- Experience developing ML models in real-world environments and integrating AI/ML and other AWS services into large-scale production applications
- Deep understanding of AWS Services such as S3, ECS, EKS and EMR
- Experience with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Sage Maker, Lex, Rekognition, Textract and Comprehend
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired
- AWS specialty certification(s) and commitment to maintain
- Data science background and experience manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale
- Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and Torch
- Prior domain experience in energy, climate change, or sustainability is a huge plus!
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Allowance for home office set up
- We got Swag!
- Monday to Friday